Schneider Electric celebrates excellence at the Connect Alliance Partner Conference
2nd Quarter 2017, News & events
Schneider Electric recently celebrated the winners of the Connect Alliance Partner Conference at a glitzy awards ceremony held at the Riverside Sun Hotel in Vanderbijlpark.
The awards are a commemoration and recognition of companies within Schneider Electric’s network of alliance partners who continue to excel as system integrators through implementing the company’s industry solutions.
“It is important that we celebrate and honour our dedicated partners who continue to innovate and grow their portfolios to provide excellent services that help our industrial and infrastructure customers meet their technical and business goals,” said Marc Ramsay, vice president Industry Business Unit at Schneider Electric.
Local excellence awards presented during the gala dinner were as follows:
1. Business Development Award – Devcotech: This award goes to the partner that shows the highest growth for the financial year. Devcotech had an exceptional year in 2016, delivering expert solutions for medium to large projects encompassing the full PlantStruxure offering.
2. Most Certified PlantStruxure Engineers Award – Control Software Solutions: This award goes to the company that has invested time and effort in up-skilling its engineers in terms of engineering certification. This outstanding achievement demonstrates the company’s expertise with a total of seven PlantStruxure engineers.
3. PlantStruxure Partner of the Year – Control Software Solutions: The company has once again shown its abilities as early technology adopters and together with a highly skilled engineering team have successfully completed a number of complex PlantStruxure projects in 2016, including one of the first M580 Hot standby systems, globally.
4. PlantStruxure PES Partner of the Year – Artiflex: Artiflex continues to invest in PES and with its highly skilled team of certified engineers, five in total, of which four are PES-certified and have differentiated themselves in the marketplace.
5. Best Migration Project of the Year – EME-PCBs: Small but agile EMEs have been able to modernise and migrate their customers to a common Planstruxure platform while minimising the customer’s downtime managing the automation obsolescence risk.
Schneider Electric’s Alliance Partner Program enables partners the opportunity to collaborate and gain insight into Schneider Electric’s innovative range of products and solutions.
For more information contact Lebohang Thokoane, Schneider Electric SA, +27 (0) 11 254 6400, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.schneider-electric.com